Change mailing address on my tax bill

To Change the Mailing address on your tax bill you must submit the request to the town treasurer.  With you request please include the tax parcel number, old mailing address, new mailing address and your contact information if we have questions.

Send your request to Trina-Herbst Gutche at [email protected]


Use the form below and include in the message:

Parcel # (s)
Old Mailing Address
New Mailing address
Please enter your name.
Please enter a message.